The two of us

The two of us
Hawaii

About Me

Big Rapids, Michagan, United States
I am married to a beautiful woman called Cindy. Have been togeather for 28 years. We have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. It is just great!!

Amazon

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentine's Get Away

Cool Breezes here, ok here's the scoop. I give everyboy a little warning that the big heart day is coming. I got a suggestion that might work. Now this is for you gals as well as you guys. How about a get-away to a neat Bed and Breakfast. Now I see that Valentines day falls on a Thursday this year. So why not make a nice long weekend of it and go for a couple of days!! Now being its during the week you might get a good deal.

Just think, no kids, if you got kids. That in itself should make you want to book one. lol If you do this you might even want to call ahead and have flowers or candy in the room. Wow would that make her happy. Course I like CANDY!! Well really cookies for me. That would win me over. lol But to really surprise him or her, you would have to keep this very quiet and do it on your own and not tell a soul. Hum that would be hard.

But give it some thought and maybe go out to a movie or get a spa treatment. Boy if my wife reads this I am in trouble. lol

If you do this please let me know and leave a comment. Now if you do comment, you will have to log into your Google account. If you dont have one they are easy to set up and they are free. I wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day.

Oh here is a Valentine video for you

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love this video! It is so romantic for Valentine's Day. I never knew there were so many kinds of roses. Love that first white rose especially....wonderful post Bub!

Powered By Blogger